Career Question? Ask Whitman Alumni Network Below!!
Need to fill a position? Know of a job opening? Please post and share all job opportunities here. Remember, you may use the "Link" tool in the text editor to post URLs/links to external job postings. Please remove your post after a position has been filled.
J.P. Morgan Global Wealth Management
Managed Solutions & Strategy (MS&S) Business Management – Associate
About Global Wealth Management: With more than 160 years of experience, the J.P. Morgan Private Bank is a global wealth management leader that delivers the highest quality advice, service, capabilities and products to high net worth individuals and families around the world. We deliver highly customized and comprehensive solutions to help clients with the many complexities they face by leveraging the Private Bank’s products and solutions. The Private Bank is involved with every facet of wealth management, including investments, liquidity and credit management, tax and estate planning. Our business model focuses on deep client relationships through an integrated team structure with a platform of both depth and breadth.
Overview: Managed Solutions & Strategy (MSS) manages discretionary investment strategies and performs manager due diligence for clients across J.P. Morgan Global Wealth Management (GWM) and Chase Wealth Management (CWM). Discretionary investment offerings include multi-asset, single asset class and alternative strategies offered through individual accounts and private and registered funds. MSS performs due diligence on traditional and alternative asset class managers, including mutual funds, hedge funds, private equity and real estate.
Job Description: The individual in this role will support the head of Managed Solutions and execute initiatives across Managed Solutions & Strategy (MS&S), focusing on the continued success and innovation of the business. Initiatives will relate to diverse subject matter, including investments communications, idea generation, product development, product positioning, sales management and the investment control agenda. Success will require working collaboratively with senior stakeholders across the business and control functions with a critical eye for problem solving. Responsibilities will inevitably extend from areas mentioned into others.
Role and Responsibilities:
· Support the head of the Managed Solutions business
· Work with Senior Management and teams across the Private Bank, including Portfolio Specialists, Asset Class Specialists, MSS investments professionals, Investment Team Leaders, and Operating Committee Members, to drive forward business priorities
· Develop a detailed understanding of current-state processes and procedures, identify weaknesses, gaps and opportunities for improvement
· Present business proposals and conduct checkpoints with Senior Management for review and approval
· Represent Managed Solutions & Strategy interests and priorities in key decision making forums
· Meet key deliverable/milestone deadlines
· Establish and lead working groups, requiring effective partnership with the following groups: Investments; Legal; Compliance; Technology; Operations; Product & Platform; Risk Management; Marketing; Finance; and Human Resources
· Measure results via business, client, and team impact
· Proactively propose new ideas on both process improvement as well as business innovation
· Ability to execute within a fast-paced and demanding environment, while managing multiple concurrent projects
· Proactive, accountable, and assertive; strong work ethic
· Organized, detail-oriented, and comprehensive project management approach
· Confidence and skill to think strategically, develop solutions, and present recommendations to business leaders
· Ability to quickly analyze business practices to identify risk and develop innovative solutions
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear and concise manner
· Strong proficiency with PowerPoint slide creation and intermediate excel modeling required
· Superior judgment and discretion working with both confidential and sensitive information
· Agile team player with the ability to work with diverse working styles on projects and coordinate resources effectively
· 3-6 years of experience in business management, financial services, or a related field
· Experience working with Multi-asset class investments and investment vehicles
· Working knowledge of capital markets
· CFA, CAIA, CFP, MBA, or other related designation are a plus, but not required
· Experience with the global regulatory initiatives are a plus, but not required
· Proven track record of delivering projects, complex product and/or new business initiatives
· Broad understanding of JPMorgan Asset Management, and Global Wealth Management specifically
CONTACT Darmody, James E [email@example.com]
Hiring for multiple positions in New York, Los Angeles, and Tel Aviv.
Product Manager - New York
Sr. Marketing Manager, Content - New York
Interaction Designer - New York
Interaction Designer - Los Angeles
Interactivity Artist - New York
UX/UI Designer - New York
Digital Project Manager - New York
Graphic Designer - New York
Front End Developer - New York
Web Developer - Tel Aviv
Creative Director - New York
For complete job descriptions, please visit https://interlude.fm/company/careers
Interested applicants should contact Jonathan Sacks at firstname.lastname@example.org
Founded by Israeli musician and self-proclaimed tech geek Yoni Bloch, Interlude was the realization of a vision to create a new type of interactive video that enables creators to express themselves in a new way.
It started when Yoni and his band wanted to create a unique music video that his audience would want to play over and over again. Inspired by video games and non-linear stories like “Dungeons & Dragons” that they had loved as kids, the band filmed the video with a similar structure in mind. When they discovered that no technology existed that would support their vision of online seamless interactive play, the co-founders set out to develop such technology themselves.
© 2014 WhitmanNYC